Scarlett Jean O'Connor
|Date of Birth||
May 12, 1989 (age 24)
Gunnar Scott (associated act)
- "I know all your songs by heart, you are just so great."
- —Scarlett O'Connor to Rayna Jaymes
Season 1 Edit
A poet at heart, Scarlett O'Connor, 22, is a young Southern Belle who waitresses at the infamous The Bluebird Cafe. Her songwriting talents are discovered when she is unexpectedly called up to sing an original at an open mic night with her friend, Gunnar Scott. She is the niece of Deacon Claybourne. She originally moved to Nashville to support her boyfriend Avery Barkley but that relationship ended when Avery put his career ahead of their relationship. Scarlett had started to pursue a singing career of her own with Gunnar. Scarlett and Gunnar began their intimate relationship after Gunnar's brother died from being beaten to death, although Gunnar said that he had had feelings for Scarlett ever since they met. At the end of Season One, Scarlett O'Connor is proposed to by Gunnar which complicates the relationship.
Season 2 Edit
Season 2 of Nashville, Scarlett begins to take pills. Beverly shows up at Scarlett's hotel. While Beverly is there Scarlett gets really frustrated with her. After Beverly discovered that Deacon and Rayna had a child together. Beverly yells at Scarlett for not telling her she had a niece. During Scarlett's sound check she sings "Black Roses" to her mother. When sound check is done, Beverly yells at and abuses Scarlett because of the song. During which flashbacks occur of Scarlett's childhood where she is being abused and neglected
Season One:Season Two:
- If I Didn't Know Better (Pilot) (Gunnar)
- Fade Into You (Someday You'll Call My Name) (Gunnar)
- I Will Fall (Someday You'll Call My Name) (Gunnar)
- When the Right One Comes Along (Where He Leads Me) (Gunnar)
- Change Your Mind (Be Careful of Stones That You Throw) (Gunnar)
- One Works Better (You Win Again) (Gunnar)
- Casino (There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight) (Gunnar)
- You Ain't Dolly (And You Ain't Porter) (My Heart Would Know) (Will)
- Why Can't I Say Goodnight (I Fall To Pieces) (Gunnar)
- Come See About Me (You're Not Angel To Yourself) (Zoey)
- This Town (Don't Open That Door) (Deacon)
- Lately (I'll Keep Climbing) (Gunnar)
To view the Scarlett O'Connor gallery, click here.