Early and Personal Life
Oliver comes from an acting family. He is the son of Goldie Hawn and Bill Hudson and the older brother of Kate Hudson. He also has four half-siblings: Emily and Zachary, from his biological father's marriage to actress Cindy Williams; Lalania, from another of his father's relationships in 2006; and Wyatt, from his mother's relationship with Kurt Russell. He considers Russell to be his father figure.
Oliver Hudson began his acting career in recurring roles on television series such as Dawson's Creek. He would go on to star in The Mountain, and My Guide to Becoming a Rock Star before moving on to star as 'Adam' in the CBS television series Rules of Engagement. His feature film credits include The Out-of-Towners, Kill The Man, Black Christmas, Strange Wilderness, Grown Ups 2 and the feature film Walk of Shame with Elizabeth Banks and James Marsden.
- Walk of Shame (2014)
- Nashville (TV Series, 2013-2015)
- Grown Ups 2 (2013)
- Rules of Engagement (TV Series, 2007-2013)
- Scream Queens (TV Series, 2015-present)
- Son of Goldie Hawn and Bill Hudson.
- Older brother of Kate Hudson.
- Was named one of the 50 Most Beautiful People by People Magazine in 2002.
- His mother was pregnant with him for 10 months. He began breathing in the womb and had massive bacteria in his lungs. He was 11 pounds.
- Has two sons: Wilder Brooks Hudson (born August 23, 2007) and Bodhi Hawn Hudson (born March 19, 2010).
- Has one daughter: Rio Hudson (born July 18, 2013).
- Married to Erinn Bartlett.