Highway 65 is a record label established by the late Rayna Jaymes. In the Season Five episode A Little Bit Stronger she offered to buy Wheelin' Dealin' Records from Luke Wheeler and merge it with her own label.
Following her untimely death, Zach Welles takes over and dismisses Bucky, leading to Deacon Claybourne going head-to-head with him, ultimately offering him the opportunity to become a partner in the label, which he accepts. However, he later tells Deacon that he is returning to California as he wishes to make a bid for the state Senate.
- Deacon Claybourne (co-owner)
- Rayna Jaymes (founder/co-owner)†
- Randall St. Claire (former social media and marketing manager)
- Bucky Dawes (chief financial officer)
- Alyssa Greene (chief strategy officer)
- Zach Welles (former co-owner)