Hayden Leslie Panettiere was born on 21st August 1989 in Palisades, New York to Lesley Vogel and Skip Panettiere, along with younger brother Jansen Panettiere. Her mom got her started in the business by doing commercials when she was just 11 months old. Then, at only 4 1/2, she was cast on the soap opera "One Life To Live" (1968), where she remained until 1997. Since then, she has gone on to appear in many feature films and TV movies. She is probably best known for her role as cheerleader Claire Bennett on the hit TV show, "Heroes" (2006-2010).
During her time on "Heroes" she dated her co-star Milo Ventimiglia from December 2007 to February 2009. That same year she began dating Ukrainian heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko but she announced in May 2011 that they had split up. In April 2013, she confirmed that they had got back together and in October she announced their engagement. On December 9, 2014, Hayden gave birth to their daughter, Kaya Evdokia Klitschko.
- Began her acting career at 11 months when she appeared in a commercial for Playskool.
- Has appeared in over 50 commercials.
- Her last name is pronounced "Pan-Uh-Tee-Air-Ee"; the Italian translation is "Baker".
- Taylor Swift has been quoted as saying of her that she (Hayden) was keen to make sure that she (Taylor) knew that her (Hayden's) character in Nashville was not based on her (Taylor).
- She was nominated twice for a Golden Globe for her role on Nashville.
To view the Hayden Panettiere gallery, click here.